COVID-19 Mitigation Infrared Thermometer
Measurement Distance: 3 – 5cm (1/2″-1”)
Measurement Range: 32°C – 42.5°C (89.6°F – 108°F)
Power Supply: DC 3V, 2 x 1 .5V AAA Batteries (Included)
Operating Condition: 10 – 40°C (S0°F – 104°F)
Size: 149mm x 77mm x 43mm (5.9″ x 3″ x 1.7″)
Weight: 172g / 6.1 ounces
- This Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer gives accurate, consistent results and is specifically engineered for measuring human body temperature.
- It is an effective tool for identifying fever, which is a primary symptom of COVID-19.
- The device is easy to use and quick!
- From a distance of 5 cm 12 in), simply point the device at forehead and read temperature shown on LCD screen.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- One-second measurement from the distance of 3 – 5cm (1/2″-1″) from forehead.
LIGHTWEIGHT – DURABLE – PRACTICAL
NOT FOR SURGICAL USE – COVID-19 MITIGATION ONLY