PTFE Rod - Plas-Tech Inc.
Fluorosint enhanced PTFE’s unique properties are the result of a proprietary process in which synthetically manufactured mica is chemically linked to virgin PTFE. This bonding results in properties not normally attainable in reinforced PTFE. Fluorosint grades offer an excellent combination of low frictional properties and dimensional stability.
- Chemical resistance parallels PTFE
- Continuous use temperatures to 500°F (260°C)
- Compared to PTFE
- higher load carrying capability
- 1/9 of the deformation under load
- lower coefficient of thermal expansion
Brands include: Quadrant (Fluorosint), Plastifab, ZL Plastic and Teflon