Cast Nylon Rod - Plas-Tech Inc.
Cast Nylon provides excellent sliding properties and impact resistance and is commonly used in applications requiring larger parts. This product is manufactured by directly casting the raw materials into a mold to produce sheets, rods, tubes and near-net shapes. Cast Nylon is off-white in color and is commonly used in food processing applications.
- Excellent sliding properties
- Continuous use temperature of 200° F
- Extremely high abrasion resistance
- High moisture absorption of up to 3%
- High mechanical and impact strength
- Highly resistant to hydrocarbons, alkalis and oils
- Excellent machinability
- Natural is FDA compliant
Brands include: Quadrant, Roechling (Sustamid), Plastifab and ZL Plastics