Acetal Sheet - Plas-Tech Inc.
Acetal is a general-purpose copolymer (also available as a homopolymer – Delrin) acetal that is porosity free. The technology used in our manufacturing process ensures that every sheet and rod is free of centerline or core porosity. Acetal is easily machined with excellent dimensional stability for close tolerance parts. A low coefficient of friction and excellent wear properties, especially in wet or moist environments, make it easy to see why Acetal is one of the most widely used engineering thermoplastics available today.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Continuous use temperature of 180°F
- Porosity free
- Consistent properties in wet or moist environments
- Very low moisture absorption
- Excellent electrical properties
- Easy to machine to close tolerances
- Natural and Black are FDA & USDA compliant
Brands include: Quadrant (Delrin), Rochling (Sustarin), Plastifab, ZL Plastic, Nytef