Standard Structured Polycarbonate Sheets
Plas-Tech’s Polygal Polycarbonate Multiwall Sheets are designed for an endless range of glazing and roofing applications, for extreme weather conditions, and are known for their light-transmitting and reflective qualities. They are attractive, durable, easy to install and protect the people and property inside a structure from the elements and from damaging UV radiation. The Polycarbonate sheets are available in a wide range of models and technical specifications. Plas-Tech stocks the full range of products found below in sheet sizes ranging from 4mm to 16mm thick x 2 to 6 feet wide x up to 24 feet long.
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Highly flexible, yet virtually unbreakable
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads. To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Support / Wind Load Charts”.
- Standard Colors Include: Clear Ice and Bronze
- Special Colors available by request: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Turquoise.
- Standard Sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing (6 mm and higher).
- Recommended Uses: Covering of medium span structures where excellent thermal insulation is required.
Brands include: Lexan ®, Makrolon ®, Thermoclear® and Polygal